Thank you for joining Town and Country Harriers!
Membership gives you:
- A weekly tour of some of the best places to run in and around Bristol, with a chance to sample some of Bristol's finest pubs.
- Our quarterly newsletter, Rough Running News.
- A chance to compete in the Club Championship. Simply enter your activities using the form on the Championship page. See the RACE DIARY page for qualifying races.
- Cheaper race entry fees as affiliated members of the Association of Running Clubs.
- 10% discount on purchases from Bristol running shops, Easy Runner, Sweatshop and Moti.
- Access to social events and our annual awards ceremony.
- The chance to lead a run, please see the Run Meister if you are interested
Club members earn championship points through participation in training runs and races, and through helping out with our own races. Points are based purely on participation – not speed or race placing – we just want to encourage off road running!
We usually ask members to help out with at least three of our TACH races and you will earn points for this.
More info about the Championship and a form for entering race points is available on the TACH Championship blog,
See a committee member for more details. To request CURRENT CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS, send an email to email@example.com
TACH members are entitled to buy our club vests and technical running tops for racing and training and hoodies in your choice of colour. Please be aware that if you enter a race as a TACH member you are encouraged to race in a TACH top.